“Jerome says, ‘Hi’”… This is what Tina added as I ushered her into the STARS closet to get a Zion sweatshirt. She had not gotten one at Christmas, she said, and her mom wanted one, too. Her mom was short and kind of small so maybe a medium would do...
Connect and Go!
God wired us to connect...with Him and each other. If you are wondering how to get connected with Him and with others, check out the many classes, seminars, teams, groups and volunteer opportunities offered at Zion.
Connect by participating in a Sunday Bible study, a women’s or men’s group, driving a van, serving a meal, visiting shut-ins, tutoring children, attending a seminar, delivering sack lunches to the homeless, even by cleaning the sanctuary. Inside the Fall 2013 Adult Discipleship Catalog you will find even more ways to connect...read on.
The Adult Discipleship Catalog is organized into sections to help you find the best way for you to connect. Check out the offerings listed under these various headings:
- Sunday Morning Discipleship Study - Classes offering a variety of topics
- Wednesday Evening Discipleship Study - Interesting and thought provoking seminars
- Wednesday Evening Discipleship in Action - Learn about and discover where you can help with Zion’s Wednesday evening community outreach
- Women’s Discipleship - Classes and groups
- Men’s Discipleship - Classes and groups
- Zion Community Life - Introduction to Zion life, baptism, first communion, pre-marriage and senior fellowship opportunities
- Connections: Volunteer Opportunities - Discover and how and where to connect as God has wired you with specific passions and personality.
What are you waiting for? Now is the right time to connect with God and with others as you reach out and serve the community, study, and celebrate together. Read on for more information. As always, I’m available for questions and would love to hear from you! Let me help you make the connection you’re look for.
Pr. Tina Rasmussen g515-270-8142
To see the Fall Catalog Click Here